Get ready to enter into a deliciously rewarding future in cooking, baking, catering and even bartending with culinary arts training classes in your local area of Indiana. See below for brief details about these schools and the precise school and campus locations close to Portland. Smart students click on more than one school that of interest to you and fill out the easy form for all the information you want for registration dates and tuition program cost.
It is very important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to judge which program is best suited for you.
Culinary Arts Schools Near Portland, IN
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
Please Call 855-816-4001 to speak to a customer representative.
- Culinary Arts (C)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- Culinary Arts (D)
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Le Cordon Bleu Schools of North America. We offer programs in culinary arts, pastry and baking, and hospitality and restaurant management at campuses across the United States.
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Chicago - Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Atlanta - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Chicago - Certificate in Culinary Arts
- And more...
- Within 6 months of graduation, over 90% of new graduates land jobs in their fields of study.
- Offers an $18k College Completer Scholarship for transferring students who meet requirements.
- All professors hold advanced degrees, many with MBAs and PhDs.
- Classes start every 8 weeks, and curriculum is updated regularly with input from industry leaders.
- More than 85% of students receive financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (HLC/NCA).
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln College of Technology. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus
Capella combines outstanding academics with a supportive faculty and staff in a program designed for working adults.
An education that blends theory and practice to fuel your career
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
Need More Culinary Art Programs In Indiana?
If you are not interested in what you are looking for above, begin searching in a different state, or by an alternate program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
Start your new career today with culinary arts training in Portland Indiana, with a wide choice of available courses listed above.